Partnership will look to capture a segment of the $9.4bn GCC interior fit-out market
KOJ Interiors, a division of the UAE-based Kamal Osman Jamjoon Group (which has an annual turnover of $408.3 million), has announced that it has partnered with an interior finishing company, Covering Concepts, to support its growing project pipeline of more than $544.5 million by 2020.
In an attempt to capture a segment of the growing GCC interior fit-out market, which is valued at approximately $9.4 billion, Covering Concepts will offer KOJI a range of flooring and wall design solutions for both residential and commercial projects. Recently completed key projects for the brand include Nayomi and Dragon Oil, a statement added.
“Covering Concepts offers quality and innovative flooring and wall solutions -we are glad to partner with them. This partnership reflects our commitment to offer our clients quality product, services and smart trendy spaces,” said Daniel Leese, Head of Business Development, KOJ Interiors.
He added that KOJI will offer high-end quality interior fit-out solutions and has delivered more than 900 projects in the region, in the commercial, retail, F&B and hospitality sectors. KOJI currently has more than 200 working professionals on its books, he said.
KOJ have a reputation for pursuing design excellence and transforming ideas and visions into award-winning projects – we are thrilled on being a key partner in supporting them in their upcoming projects,” said Jay Vasu, Director, Co-Founder, Covering Concepts.
“Covering concepts offer a wide range of artistic, elegant and eco-friendly floor, wall designs and carpet tiles from several well-known European brands, such as Havwoods, Wineo, Shinnoki, Querkus, Ravaioli Legnami, and Paviflex and Hotel Art,” he added.
- Middle East Construction: http://meconstructionnews.com/34276/uaes-koj-interiors-partners-with-covering-concepts-to-support-project-pipeline
- Al Bayan online: https://www.albayan.ae/economy/local-market/2019-04-08-1.3530349
- Al Khaleej Online: http://www.alkhaleej.ae/economics/page/46e31f0f-3107-4598-8405-183ff67962b1
- ZAWYA: https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/press-releases/story/KOJ_Interiors_Partners_With_Covering_Concepts_To_Support_Its_Project_Pipeline_Of_Over_AED_2_Billion_By_2020-ZAWYA20190407063842/
- Gulf Construction: http://www.gulfconstructiononline.com/stories/source/?url=CONS_353171.html
- BIZTODAY: https://www.biztoday.news/2019/04/07/koj-interiors-partners-with-covering-concepts-to-support-its-project-pipeline-of-over-aed-2-billion-by-2020/?fbclid=IwAR0KKYxoaMaf555ZSyszwL3iwOXweGn_epKgcbas5dhNMeUu5Z4jhTNqSnU
- TRADEARABIA: http://www.tradearabia.com/news/CONS_353171.html
- Menafn Arabic: http://tinyurl.com/y3l3j5r3
- MENAFN Eng: https://menafn.com/1098355973/KOJ-Interiors-Partners-With-Covering-Concepts-To-Support-Its-Project-Pipeline-Of-Over-AED-2-Billion-By-2020
- MENAHERALD: https://www.menaherald.com/en/money/finance-investment/koj-interiors-partners-covering-concepts-support-its-project-pipeline-over?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=auto_generated&utm_term=menaherald&utm_content=post-40374
- ExpatMedia: http://www.expatmedia.net/interior-firm-confirms-project-pipeline-dh2-billion/2019/04/
- Alameen: https://english.aalmeen.com/?p=30431